Imagine you’re sitting at home with close friends and family around the campfire on a cool fall night, roasting marshmallows for s’mores. You can see the leaves falling, as the cool breezes brushes past your skin and the bonfire keeps you nice and toasty. You’re comfortable and you’re enjoying time with loved ones with the weather that feels like home. These moments are only some of the amazing moments that spending fall in Wisconsin will bring you.
There are so many things that spending fall in Kenosha, Wisconsin and Racine, Wisconsin allow you to do and so many memories that can be created from them. One of the biggest fall traditions in Kenosha, Wisconsin is spending the day at The Jerry Smiths Pumpkin Farm. The farm includes so many fall activities for you, your friends, and family to enjoy!
The Pumpkin Farm Includes:
- Hand-Painted Pumpkin Displays
- A Fall Activity Area
- A Petting Zoo
- Carmel Apples
- Hay Rides
- A Corn Maze and so much more!
Another exciting fall event is visiting Apple Holler in Racine! This fun event allows you to go apple picking for your own sweet apples to take home. They also have activities such as our a corn maze, little red haybarn, a giant slide, goats to visit and pony rides for kids! Aside from those fall events there are a few other events that Racine and Kenosha have during the fall season! A couple of those events are actually held at the Racine Zoo in downtown Racine! Those events include Halloween Glow, Hallowine and Boo at the Zoo.
- The first event coming up is the Halloween Glow on October 1st for only $5 per person and free for kids 2 and younger! This is a Halloween light display that you are able to enjoy in the comfort of your car. This event runs through October 31st!
- The second event coming up at the Racine Zoo is Hallowine on October 29th from 6pm-9pm. This is a night of a Halloween-themed wine tasting where you will sample spooky wines, have some snacks and get a free sampling wine glass . You must be 21 or older to participate and tickets are $40 per person.
- The last event at the Racine Zoo is Boo at the Zoo and this one is aimed more for the kids. This is on October 30th from 10am-4pm. The zoo admission is $10 for adults and $9 for children however, zoo members and children 2 years and younger are free. This event includes trick-or-Treat “knock-knock” doors, Spooky decorating kit to go, halloween crafts, pumpkin decorating and so much more!
Make sure that you don’t miss out on any of the fall fun this year and join us in Racine and Kenosha for some fun!